Management Consultancy and Crisis Management
Minimising risks and managing crises
Nothing is as reliable as chance. Crisis situations can occur in any company – either spontaneously or long foreseen. The right reaction is now crucial for the continued existence of the company, staff redundancies and negative effects on your company's image. As experienced management consultants, we support you in overcoming business crises. We focus on what is essential and devote our professional expertise towards the successful management of your crisis with the minimum losses.
Our management consultancy provides support in the following areas:
We examine whether specific processes within the company are not more expensive than an outsourcing. This way, you can reduce costs and put your company back on a sound basis.
- Process relocations as part of outsourcing activities
- Problem-solving relating to products and processes, e.g. reduction in rejects, technical improvements in production processes
Suppliers are a key factor in the success of many companies. Good supplier relationships and the support of suppliers are indispensable – particularly in crises.
- Relocation of production processes in the event of insolvency or closing down the business
- Teething problems before or during start of production (start-up management)
- On-site troubleshooting as part of project or complaint management (supplier development)
Our management help you to keep a holistic eye on projects, anticipate possible bottlenecks and react to difficulties with the integration of systems at an early stage.
- Deadline/Budget deviations
- Capacity bottlenecks
- Lack of know-how in project management
- Unmanageable product and process technologies (integration difficulties)
Human resources management
Your employees are the heart of your company. We offer coachings and trainings for both employees and management in the following areas:
- Management Strategy
- Project management